SAFE Forum Meetings
- Sandycroft Area Forum Enterprise Networking Event
5th Sepetmber 2017 – 08:00am – 10:30am
Deeside Enterprise Centre
Shotton, CH5 1PP
08:00 Networking and refreshments 08:30 Adam Butler, Chair of SAFE 08:35 John Morgan, Aquarius Training, Taking people further 09:00 Alun Pritchard, Wales Rally GB 09:10 Business Broadband 09:20 Tony Parry, Procurement 09:30 PC Martin Price, North Wales Police 09:40 Two five minute slots for local businesses 09:50 AOB….NEXT MEETING. 4th October ….DATA Protection
Sponsored by: Aquarius Training
- Developing future leaders ...
- SAFE Forum Conference: Connectivity
SAFE Business Forum held a successful meeting at Coleg Cambria, Northop Campus on 20/06/17.
52 delegates attended to hear speakers from Coleg Cambria North Wales Police and Flintshire County Council.
Direct Line Communications, based in Shotton have 25 years’ experience supporting businesses with Telephony Solutions.
Lynne Wood highlighted How The Internet of Things is impacting positively ...
- SAFE notes from the Breakfast Event – 22.03.16
Sandycroft Area Forum for Enterprise (SAFE) breakfast networking event took place on Tuesday 22nd March, 8:30am at Mclean’s Bar, Chemistry Lane, Sandycroft CH5 2DA.
Please see SAFE Notes for information.
The agenda included a SAFE update from Adam Butler (Chair), Deeside Business Forum (DBF) update from Trish Carlin, PC Martin Price provided a crime update, Cllr David Wisinger ...
- SAFE Notes from the Breakfast Event – 08.12.15 The Sandycroft Area Forum for Enterprise (SAFE) breakfast networking event took place on Tuesday 8th December at Mclean's Bar, Sandycroft.