Leading Through the Unknown – Half Day Workshop
Tuesday 12th September @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm£120
We live in times when the role of “Leader” is being tested. To the full…
In response to uncertain times, Brooke Solutions and Larry Wright Coaching are offering a half day workshop, focusing on the leadership skills to enable you to navigate the unknown.
Which of the following apply to your set of ingredients for the ideal business environment? Strong and stable; increasing productivity; established, growing market for your goods or services; maintaining a skilled, motivated workforce; etc…
Which are in your control?
What Will This Workshop Cover?
- Theory / frameworks around change management and how managing change badly/well can impact both engagement and the bottom line
- Input around personality types – how different types respond to change differently and what they need to feel safe
- Time to reflect on what style of leader you are
Benefits From Attending this Workshop Include:
- Further understanding of how you operate when managing in a changing environment (and under pressure!) and how this impacts others
- Understanding of how and why your individual team members respond the way they do
- Ideas on how to get the best out of different people in order to maintain engagement and grow the business
Who is This Workshop For?
- Business leaders
- Senior business team members
- Key decision makers
- HR partners
The cost for this event is £150 but there is Early Bird reduction of 20% available until 25th August 2017, reducing the price to £120.
To book your tickets, please click the following link: https://bookwhen.com/larrywrightcoaching